- Heavy-duty construction: The rubber coated hex dumbbell is made from solid cast iron with a strong rubber coating on each end to ensure durability. Whether you are just starting or a seasoned weightlifter, this dumbbell is a great addition to any workout.
- Hexagon shaped heads: The hexagon shaped heads prevent the dumbbell from rolling during workouts. This shape also enables the dumbbell to be easily stored when not in use.
- Knurled handle: The handle is designed from heavy-duty, chrome-plated solid steel for long lasting durability. This knurled ergonomic handle prevents slipping and provides a comfortable, secure grip.
- Versatile: This rubber coated hex dumbbell offers the ability to perform a full body workout or target specific muscle groups. The weights also support a wide range of both indoor and outdoor strength training exercises.
- Multiple weight options: Weights are each marked in pounds to be easily identified during your workout. These dumbbells are available in weights from 25 pounds to 50 pounds: 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50lbs.
Improve core strength and your full body workouts with fitness equipment from Philosophy Gym. The rubber coated hex dumbbell is made from solid cast iron and includes a rubber coating on each end of the weight. This ensures durability, making it a great addition to your workout. The versatile design of the dumbbell supports a wide range of strength-training exercises and full body workouts, and can also be used to target specific muscle groups.
The rubber coated hex dumbbells feature a knurled ergonomic handle for a comfortable, secure grip. The hexagon shaped heads on each end prevent rolling during your workout and provide an easy storage option when they are not in use. The dumbbells are marked in pounds to easily identify during your workout. These hex dumbbells are available in weights from 25 pounds to 50 pounds: 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 lbs.
Philosophy provides quality fitness equipment with exceptional durability to meet all your workout needs.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov