- Multiple size options: Our 3-in-1 plyometric boxes are marked in inches to be easily identified during your workout. These plyo boxes are available in the following sizes (sold separately): 16" x 14" x 12", 20" x 18" x 16", 24" x 20" x 16", 30" x 24" x 20".
- Three heights: Crafted for ultimate adaptability, choose from three different heights when using just this one box. This box is a great choice to accommodate different needs while supporting the desire for greater challenges.
- Built for durability: Crafted of high-grade plywood, our wooden jump box was made for providing support where you need it most during your plyometric jump workouts. The internal bracing (on the 3 largest sizes) has been included to ensure safety and reinforcement to handle your most forceful jumps. It can support a 300 lb. weight limit.
- Intelligent construction: This wooden plyo box was created with various details, providing a safe option for athletes, especially to help avoid injury. Smooth, sanded edges offer added security when jumping. Pre-drilled holes and included assembly guide allow for a quick setup of your new plyometric box.
- Great for at-home workouts: The simple design of this versatile exercise box allows for multiple uses such as pushups, step-ups, box jumps and squats, plus many more. For this reason, it is also a great option for commercial gyms or boot camp settings, too.
If you are in search of the ultimate wooden plyo box, this is it! Designed to meet the needs of today’s athletes, whether you do plyometric exercises, HIIT workouts, or MMA training, this box offers convenience, safety, and the right kind of support. It can support a 300 lb. weight limit, providing an excellent option for athletes.
Every aspect of this exercise box was thoughtfully designed to ensure safety and to allow for maximum performance. Three different heights are available to meet your needs, with the dimensions numbered on the exterior for easy identification and added convenience. Whether you are aiming for greater or lesser challenges, this plyometric box is adaptable to your needs. Crafted of premium, high-quality plywood, this plyometric box features a puzzle locking design that can support ample physical action with ergonomic handles for portability. Internal braces (on the 3 largest sizes) are added for extra support. Additionally, the boxes have predrilled holes and countersink screws, and all edges are sanded smooth to ensure safety and to reduce the risk of injury. Whether you are jumping on it at full force, using it for steps, squats, jumps or pushups, it will handle it all with ease.
As an addition to your home gym or for a commercial gym setting, this jump box provides multiple functions without taking up much space. Consider it a must-have to support all your fitness goals! These plyometric boxes are available in the following sizes (sold separately): 16" x 14" x 12" and weighs 14.7 lbs, 20" x 18" x 16" and weighs 27.37 lbs, 24" x 20" x 16" and weighs 33.53 lbs, 30" x 24" x 20" and weighs 52.58 lbs.
Philosophy Gym provides quality fitness equipment with exceptional durability to meet all your workout needs.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov