- Pair of Clubs: This set of Philosophy Gym Indian Clubs includes 2 Indian clubs of the same size and weight.
- Quality Construction: These Indian clubs include rounded ends to prevent the club from slipping out of your hands, and the smooth handle (non-knurled) is designed to allow for flexibility in your grip. The weight is properly distributed along the entire club to optimize your workout.
- Highly durable: Crafted of high-quality heavy-duty steel with a smooth black matte finish, these Indian clubs were made to handle years of heavy use.
- Versatile Use: Incorporating Indian club training to your workout routine helps improve grip strength, shoulder strength and mobility, rotational core strength, total body conditioning and more. Whether you are just starting on a fitness regime or an experienced fitness athlete, you are always looking to achieve more. These Indian clubs are an ideal way to gain a deeper level of fitness.
- Sold in Pairs: Philosophy Gym Indian Clubs some in matched pairs and are available in a variety of sizes: 5LB pair, 10LB pair, 15LB pair.
Indian Clubs date back centuries and are the #1 training tool to develop a strong core, shoulder, and grip strength all while conditioning your whole body. Having an Indian club is an absolute must for your personal arsenal of gym equipment. The Philosophy Gym Indian Clubs are a superb option to build your core and rotational strength, due to its disproportionate weight displacements these club bells enable you to perform challenging exercises that target core muscles and allows natural movements throughout. We recommend starting with a lighter weight, then increase the weight once you’ve learned to stabilize and control to move the clubs with dynamism. Ideal for home gyms, garage gyms, and ensuring you have the best equipment for working out anywhere. Each pair of clubs includes two matching weighted bars. With an overall length ranging from 14.75" to 19.25”, our Indian Clubs feature a versatile solid steel rounded knob in one end of each handle and is coated in a black matte finish for added protection and longevity. Purposely designed without any knurling allows for a smoother grip in enhance your motions when engaged with these club bells. Because most the weight of the handles are at the far end of the Indian clubs, it creates an imbalance of weight which offers challenging unbalanced movements that target core muscles. If you’re seeking a durable, high-quality indian Clubs, you won’t find a better option than this! Each set of clubs includes 2 bars of the same weight and are available in the following options: pair of 5LB clubs, pair of 10LB clubs, pair of 15LB clubs Philosophy Gym provides quality fitness equipment with exceptional durability to meet all your workout needs.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov