- Durable construction: The medicine ball shell and bladder are constructed of high-quality rubber. This classic fitness med ball was made for serious usage and it holds up to challenge with ease. It features a sturdy build that offers some bounce, which makes it great for exercises like planks, v-ups, and rolling push-ups.
- Non-slip surface: A textured non-slip finish provides a superior grip and long-lasting durability to withstand heavy-duty workouts. The design of this classic medicine ball resembles a basketball. It offers comfortable handling, ensuring reliable usage for the long term.
- Classic medicine ball design: Designed to mimic commercial-grade medicine balls found in gyms and fitness centers, this is a superb option for at-home or on-the-go usage. Incorporate it into your workouts for added weight or balance challenges.
- Versatile workout tool: Regardless of whatever fitness level you’re at; from beginner through expert, you will find our medicine balls to offer excellent functionality and versatility. Everyone from beginner through advanced levels will find this medicine ball to be all-around awesome in performance.
- Multiple size options: The Philosophy Gym Medicine Ball comes in various sizes ensuring a demanding, versatile workout however you use it. Whether for upper body work, lower body training, or full body strength conditioning, our medball promises a top-notch burn. They are available in the following sizes: 4LB, 6LB, 8LB, 10LB, 12LB, 14LB or 20LB.
Amp up your workouts or switch things up for the better with a medicine ball! The Philosophy Gym medicine ball is the perfect addition to any home gym, or for those who take their workouts on the go. The Philosophy Gym Medicine Ball comes in various sizes ensuring a demanding, versatile workout however you use it. Whether for upper body work, lower body training, or full body strength conditioning, our medicine ball promises a top-notch burn. They are available in the following sizes: 4LB, 6LB, 8LB, 10LB, 12LB, 14LB or 20LB.
This versatile fitness tool can be used just about anywhere, ensuring you get a great workout wherever life takes you. There are so many ways to incorporate a medicine ball into your routines, whether you enjoy traditional medicine ball exercises, or you want to incorporate a workout ball weight into your routines. Furthermore, it is an excellent tool for exercises like v-ups, med ball planks, Russian twists, and rolling push-ups. Medicine balls can be used to further develop coordination, balance, and strength - which makes them one of the most versatile and useful options.
The Philosophy Gym medicine ball was designed to simulate traditional medballs found in commercial fitness centers. It features top-quality construction, made for long-lasting usage. It has been constructed of rubber and has a textured finish similar to a basketball. This ensures a superior grip, so no matter how hard you’re killing it when working out, you won’t lose your hold on it. Like a traditional workout ball, this one has some bounce to it. If you’re looking for a great medicine ball for home workouts, we’ve got just what you need!
Philosophy Gym provides quality fitness equipment with exceptional durability to meet all your workout needs.
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov